Thank you for a fantastic year! We wish you all a safe and enjoyable summer holiday
Items to consider over the holiday
- Info attached about the eco sensitivity at Goose Spit beach / park. Please review with your family so the sensitive environment will continue to be available to us for years to come
- Summer fun for your children – all items sent to the school have been scanned and attached for your reference
- Tour De Rock (aka Cops for Cancer) will make a stop at Brooklyn late in September as part of their tour. One of our Brooklyn parents in participating in the Tour this year. We will host a fundraiser event in September to support the Tour de Rock. If your family wanted to do some pre-work for the Tour visit consider
- collecting returnables this summer to contribute
- lemonade sales
- again, no need to do anything privately on your own, but some people ask how to help in advance
- Lost and Found is in the main hallway and will be there until Wed., July 3 and then be donated to charity
- Anyone who left early for holidays, your summary of learning and any belongings that were obvious are in the office. Please claim next week or last week of August.
Enjoy a fantastic holiday. A message will come out in late August to describe how school start up will look. Our placement process is now completed and we are incredibly full if not overfull. No further placement requests can be accommodated. See you back Sept 3.